Updated September 1, 2012, to Edition 2
Do you have questions like these about the run:walk method? Are you looking for a running training guide to faster runs?
* How can I build my confidence with the run:walk method?
* How can I separate truth from fiction among the many claims that I hear about the run:walk method?
* What are the secrets behind becoming more successful with the run:walk method?
* Are there any "rules" with the run:walk method that I may break?
* How can I simplify how I use the run:walk method?
Run:Walk Method Mastery answers all of these questions – and helps you to master the method in the process – by covering:
* Three confidence-building tips for run:walk athletes
* Several "great hoax" claims about the run:walk method
* Five little-known factors affecting your success with the method
* Seven "rules" about the method that are meant to be broken, including the likely origin of each rule, when and why to break the rule, and – most important – how to break the rule
* Three ways to simplify your use of the run:walk method, so that you can become a true master of the method
Plus, Run:Walk Method Mastery includes descriptions for marathon and half-marathon group training programs that specialize in helping you to master the run:walk method, as well as URLs for several references and an offer to get more, directly from the author.